Bracelet Probe Technology
Advanced Corrosion Technologies & Training is proud to introduce the next in a long line of advanced corrosion detection tools, the Bracelet Probe. The Bracelet Probe is a revolutionary electromagnetic NDE inspection technique for detection of external corrosion in pipes, vessels and tanks with coating, fireproofing and/or insulation.
Inspections can be performed in-service without interruption and without removal of insulation and fireproofing. The rapid inspection is performed from the exterior of the insulation or fireproofing with our innovative and specially designed scanners. A single scanner can fit a wide range of pipe diameters and vessel sizes. The technique is sensitive to both isolated and general corrosion. Test data is presented in both strip charts and real-time color maps.
- Flexibility of one probe for many applications
- Condition assessment with or without insulation and/or fireproofing removal
- True in-service NDE inspection technique
- Rapid Scanning
- Up to 100% coverage
- Encoded mapping of result
- Test data is presented in strip charts and real time color maps
For Detection Of:
- Near & Far Surface Wall Loss
- Isolated & General Corrosion
- Weld Location
- General Thinning
- CUF (Corrosion Under Fireproofing)
- CUI (Corrosion Under Insulation)
- Pipe, Vessels & Tanks
- Wrapped pipe inspection
- Rubber & Fiberglass lined tank floors
Quality, Innovation & Service from One Company
Advanced Corrosion Technologies and Training has quickly become one of the fastest growing Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Service Companies around.